Malaysia based Award Winnings Wedding Photographer, Benson Yin, specialized in Overseas Destination Prewedding, Engagement and Actual Day Wedding photography & cinematography. Our team accepting both International destination and local based wedding photography job since year 2010.
MSIA,SG& Destination Wedding Photographers & Cinematographers Professional team specialised in Local Malaysia Prewedding/Overseas (Europe,Japan, Australia New Zealand, Bali Korea) pre-wedding, engagement & Actual wedding day lead by BENSON YIN, International Award Winnings Chief photographer.
Besides, we have an unobtrusive and energetic wedding photography and cinematography team providing service in Malaysia, Singapore, Europe. We accept both local and international overseas wedding assignments.
Founder of TWOOX PRODUCTION – Commercial & Corporate Photography Film Production www.twooxproduction.com
Director & Chief photographer at Two of Us Signature Studio (Bukit Jalil) www.twoofus.com.my
I am also a member of:
– Official WPPI (Wedding&Portrait Photographers International) member www.wppionline.com
– Official SWPP (Society of Wedding Portrait Photographers),United Kingdom member www.swpp.co.uk
– Official ASIAWPA member www.asiawpa.com
Granted “Associate” of WPPI Title in 2015
- Top 10 Wedding Photographer Msia KL (Tallypress.com)
- Top 10 Wedding Cinematographers in KL & Selangor (Tallypress.com)
- Top 10 Bridal Houses Malaysia (top10malaysia.com)
British Publishing House – Successful People in Malaysia (2nd Edition)
- Top 15 Wedding Photographers Malaysia (Askweddings)
- World Top 10 Photographer Black&White Finalist Oneeyeland Award
- Official WPPI ASSOCIATE (Wedding&Portrait Photographers International) U.S
- Official SWPP (Society of Wedding Portrait Photographers),U.K
- Official ASIAWPA
- International Loupe Award 2012 Bronze Award People&Portrait
- WPPI 2014 Second Half Silver Award – Bride or Groom Alone: Non wedding day x2
- WPPI 2014 Second Half Silver Award – Engagement : Non wedding day x1
- Asiawpa 2014 Bride & Groom Excellence Award
- WPPI 2015 First Half Silver Award – Individual Silver
- WPPI 2015 First Half Silver Award – Wedding Couple Together: Wedding day Silver
- WPPI 2015 First Half Silver Award – Wedding Couple Together: Non-Wedding Day Silver
- WPPI 2015 Second Half Silver Award – Wedding Couple Together: Non-Wedding Day Silver x4
- PPAC 2016 Second Half Bronze Award – Individual x2
- PPAC 2016 Second Half Silver Award – Individual x3
-A picture is worth a thousand words. Taking wedding photos are definitely one of my passions in life as i believe the moments are priceless, consists of love, promise, passion and full of joy-
Love makes the world go round. For Benson, it was his love for photography that propelled him to take interesting shots during his travels, which were mostly of landscape portraits. That is, until one of his friends requested him to be her official wedding photographer. He did his research, took the plunge and the outcome was fabulous.
Benson enjoyed the stint and was overwhelmed by the romance and happy moments in the celebration that he decided to specialise in this field. To date, Benson takes pride in his work in the wedding industry. The very fact that he is surrounded by love every day, pushes him to greater heights. He plans his work well, understands his clients’ expectations and delivers his best. He goes for the story-telling approach and uses his creativity to create memorable photographs. Thus, his candid, classic and formal photography styles have earned him great working opportunities in Australia, Taiwan, Asia and Europe.
Benson manages his time, clients and their expectations well. As every second counts, he stays focused and captures the important moments that become memories of a lifetime. Since wedding photography is no easy task, Bensons suggests that couples select a photographer that fits their style. Go through their portfolio and speak to their previous clients for better assessment. A photographer’s skills and reliability are equally important since at the end of the day, couples should enjoy their wedding and the photography that comes with it. Wedding styles in coming years are set to be more photojournalistic. Being an experienced photographer, Benson sees couples opting for a series of shots that include a cast of friends and loved ones that complement their wedding stories. To him, nothing beats seeing the satisfied smiles on his clients’ faces. Having said that, Benson always has this in mind whenever he goes for his stints; photography is not about the price of the camera, it is about how much a photographer is willing to sacrifice in order to capture the best moments of a wedding. To Benson, this is all that counts.